Awww…I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by My Pen and Me at http://mypenandme.wordpress.com/. I really appreciate being honored with this award from a fellow blogger so thank you!
The rules state that I must share 7 things about myself:
1. I get stressed out when people ask me to name my favorite things. It seems so pedantic to narrow the world into favorites. I love different things at different times!
2. I can never get sick of eating sushi (especially raw tuna) mmmm….
3. As a child, I used to allow myself to read the last sentence (and the last sentence only) of a book before starting it. I was very disciplined about this.
4. Sometimes I get trapped in the shower. It is a wondrous land of steam and closed eyes and nice smells and I find it very difficult to shut it off and enter the cold harsh world every day.
5. I always feel like babies and drunk people can see into the depths of my very soul. This does not make me uncomfortable at all; I like it when the layers are removed. I am aware that this perception is completely inaccurate, as both are in possession of brains that are actually quite foggy.
6. If I could have any superpower, it would be time travel.
7. My favorite time of day is when dawn is just breaking. However, I am very lazy in the morning so I rarely get to see this now that I’m no longer a crazy night owl twenty-something.
* Oh, wait…that’s a favorite. Apparently I’m full of contradictions, too.
I will add some blogs that I’d like to nominate later…